Are you playing an EA game on Xbox, PlayStation®, Nintendo Switch, or Google Stadia right now? Here’s how you can connect your accounts. Find here if you need to link your Xbox profile to your EA account.
How to Link Platform Accounts to EA
Begin a game on your PlayStation®, Xbox®, or Nintendo Switch.
- You can use the account linking page for Google Stadia.
- Some games require you to log in at the start, while others require you to sign in to EA servers before you can access online modes.
- When prompted to log in, enter your primary EA Account’s email address and password.
- Your accounts will be linked once you sign in.
- Click login at the top of any EA Help page.
2. Select the option to log in with your platform credentials.
3. In the pop-up, enter your platform login information.
If your EA Account and the account you’re linking to use the same email address, you’ll be asked to confirm your login.
4. All done! Your accounts have been linked.
Connect Your EA Account to Twitch
- Sign in or create an account at ea.com/twitchlinking.
- Check that you’re logged into the Twitch account from which you want to watch the streams and earn rewards.
- Enter your security code and press the Log In button.
- We’ll send your security code to your phone if you enable App Authenticator.
- If you haven’t already, you’ll receive your code via email.
- To link your EA and Twitch accounts, click the “Yes, link them” button.
- You will receive a notification that you have been successfully linked.
- In your Twitch Settings, check your connections. Electronic Arts should be listed under Other Connections.
Check your Connections page on myaccount.ea.com to see if you’ve previously linked your accounts. Connections will display any Xbox gamer tags and PlayStation Network Online IDs that are linked to your EA Account. Connected Nintendo Accounts and Stadia Accounts will not be displayed here.
You should only need to connect your accounts once, but you may need to log in again if:
- You’re playing an older EA game and have changed your Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, Nintendo, or Stadia Account.
- You’ve deactivated all of your trusted devices from your EA Account.
- You’re playing on a new platform, and you’ve upgraded to the next generation of platforms.
- That is if you upgraded from an Xbox One to an Xbox Series S or X, or from a PS4 to a PS5.
- Have you upgraded? If you’re using the same PlayStation Network ID or Gamertag as before, make sure you’re also using the same EA Account.
What Is the Purpose of Link My EA Account?
By connecting your EA Account to your platform profiles, such as your Xbox Gamertag, PlayStation Network Online ID, Nintendo Account, or Stadia Account, you can play our games online and save your progress. However, your game progress will not be able to cross platforms (like PlayStation to Xbox).
Do you want to know how Pogo and EA Accounts interact? We’ve got this covered.
How do I find out if I already have an EA account?
If you’ve purchased games from our store or played an EA game online with your platform, you should already have an EA Account.
If you don’t already have one, you can set one up.
1. Check ea.com to see if you’re already registered. If you’re unsure what email to use, try the one you use for your Nintendo.
2. You must have a Google Stadia, PlayStationTM Network, or Xbox Live account.
If you can’t remember your password, you can reset it by clicking “Forgot Your Password.”
3. Check your email for a link to reset your password (including your spam/junk folders).
Congratulations if you received an email! You already have an EA account associated with that email address.
If you haven’t received an email within 5–10 minutes, repeat these steps for any other email address you may have used instead.
Once logged in, go to myaccount.ea.com’s About Me section to see your connected accounts. Any Xbox Gamertags and PlayStation Network Online IDs associated with your EA Account will be visible here, but Nintendo Accounts will not.
You can create a new account using your current email address if you have never played any EA games on a platform with that account.
You can update your old account if you want to keep it but change the email address.
Can’t remember your account’s password? Change your password.
Have you forgotten the email address you used to create your account? Learn how to contact us for additional assistance.
Each platform account can only be linked to one EA account at a time. This means, for example, that you cannot link an EA Account to two PlayStationTM Network IDs.You must instead create a new EA account to link to your additional platform accounts. If you attempt to link additional accounts, you will receive the message “Linked accounts found.”
If you already have multiple platform accounts linked to your EA Account, they will remain linked, but you will be unable to add any more. When linking your accounts, we recommend that you select your preferred accounts.
Sub-accounts that share Xbox Live Gold or PlayStation®Plus cannot play online with EA Accounts.
If you created your EA Account with the same email address you used for your platform-specific account, it should automatically connect if you created your EA Account with the same email address.
Try resetting your EA Account password and ensuring that the platform you’re attempting to use is linked to your EA Account. To accomplish this
At the top of any help.ea.com page, click the login button.
Select Account Security from the Accounts dropdown in the middle of the screen.
Navigate to the Connections tab.
Scroll all the way down to Connected Accounts. If you can’t find your platform, it’s not linked.