Pogo games depend on your computer system, software updates, and browser version to function effectively as they run in your web browser. If your system is not working properly or something has not been updated, you may experience some problems while playing Pogo games online. You will then see that the game will not load, move slowly, crash halfway or have any other problem. you can fix pogo games crashing and other issues.
This instruction guide guides you through the steps to solve the most common causes of pogo gaming problems. If you have any questions or doubts about Pogo Gaming issues, contact Pogo Customer Support and get immediate assistance.
If you have questions like “ Pogo games not loaded ”, ” why does Pogo freeze ” or “ why don’t Pogo games load in Internet Explorer? We provide you with basic instructions to resolve the most common Pogo game issues related to crashes, loads, and connecting games.
Common Pogo Game Problems
Here are the most common issues and improvements that will help you:
Step 1: Check your software and computer
Use the Pogo compatibility analysis tool to quickly identify common Pogo issues. The Compatibility Analysis Guide helps you analyze your computer and provides quick solutions to errors found during analysis.
After resolving these errors, you should rerun the analysis to correct the errors.
Now, if the analysis shows no errors, or if you still see errors even after following the steps, then continue.
Step 2: Check if your game uses Flash or Java
First of all, you need to determine whether your game is running on Flash or Java. You can do this easily by checking and checking the Flash and Java Pogo game lists.
To resolve the crashing and loading issues of Java-based games, follow the steps below:
- Check your Java version or update Java.
- Make sure you have Java enabled for your browser and computer.
- Clear your Java cache. Then restart your computer.
- If you are still having problems, try clearing your browser’s cache.
To resolve crash or load issues with Flash-based Pogo games, follow the steps below:
- Check, install, or update Flash.
- If you have already installed Flash on your PC, make sure that you have activated Flash for your browser.
- If the problem persists, uninstall Flash and try to install it again.
- If you are still unable to load and play pogo games, try adjusting the flash player storage and global storage settings.
- Clean the flash player storage by removing all sites from the website’s storage settings panel.
Step 3: Still having Pogo Problems?
If you are not yet able to play or load your pogo game, try some of these resources before calling pogo support:
- If your game is loaded, but you cannot see the full screen, then you should check the resolution settings on your device.
- Club Pogo members must set their screen resolution to 1021×768 or higher, while Free Pogo members must set it to 1152×864.
- If you are a Windows 8 user, you will not be able to play some Pogo games from a Java-based splash screen. Switch to the desktop screen.
- Loading problems can also occur if you are playing with a proxy server or firewall. To avoid this, you need to configure your system settings.
- Pop-up blockers can also cause problems while playing some pogo games.
Bugs and problems can affect any game, but everything is a solution. Similarly, for Pogo games, we have listed all possible issues with expected improvements. However, if you have other problems like pogo game crashing with similar or other mobile games, you can comment below, and we will help you accordingly.