The most popular online gaming website is Pogo. On pogo.com, users can play several unique games. Pogo uses a pop-up window to provide relevant details or to request permission from the user. To deal with pop-up windows, users can install pop-up blockers. However, after installing pop-up blockers, several users have documented problems.
On the Pogo website, pop-up blockers such as AdBlock, AdBlock Plus, Google Toolbar, and Yahoo Toolbar are available. It’s easy to switch off the pop-up blocker on pogo.com. This article will show you how to delete pop-up blockers from Pogo step by step. While playing games on Pogo, users can remove the pop-up blocker by following the steps given. You can contact ea pogo support number for assistance at any time.
How to Turn Off Pogo Pop-up Blockers
Users can momentarily disable the pop-up blocker by pressing and holding the ctrl, change, or alt key. Users must press and hold the power, move, or alt key on their keyboard when clicking on a specific game connection on Pogo. Keep the key down until a pop-up window appears, then press the play now button.
The pop-up blocker evaluation software can be used to see whether the pop-up blocker is activated or not. Make sure the pop-up blocker is switched off completely. You won’t be able to access the pogo homepage otherwise. If the above keys do not work, the user should try any other methods to disable the Pogo pop-up blocker. Many problems, such as Pogo games not loading, can be resolved in a variety of ways.
Below the device clock, in the notification area:
Pop-up blocker applications are available on almost all websites and security apps. Users should look for the tiny pop-up icon in the right corner of their device clock. If the pop-up icon appears, users can press it to disable the pop-up blocker by following the on-screen instructions. For assistance, call the pogo customer service number.
Using the web browser’s settings, disable the pop-up blocker:
For Internet Explorer, the default web browser in the Windows operating system is Internet Explorer. To disable the pop-up blocker in Internet Explorer, users can follow the steps below one by one.
Open the internet explorer program.
- Select Tools->Settings from the menu bar.
- Go to the Privacy tab in the settings and switch off the option to turn on the pop-up blocker.
- Restart your internet browser and visit the Pogo website to play games.
Safari is for you.
The user can now disable the pop-up blocker in Internet Explorer. The Mac operating system’s default web browser is Safari. As a result, Mac users can follow the steps below to disable the pop-up blocker on their device.
- Launch the Safari browser.
- Go to the preferences option by clicking on the Safari menu icon.
- Choose the choice that provides the most protection.
- Uncheck the option to block pop-ups in the security settings.
- To play games, restart the Safari browser and go to pogo.com.
- In this way, the user can get rid of the Safari pop-up blocker problem. Turning off the pop blocker in other web browsers follows a similar protocol.
- Make sure Pogo isn’t down from the Pogo server’s back end.
The pop-up blocker is often installed as a software add-on in the web browser. On Pogo, the ABP (ad block plus) is a common pop-up blocker that is installed as a browser add-on. Users can disable ABP in their web browser by following the instructions. You can still call Pogo’s toll-free number for assistance if you need it.
For use with Google Chrome
Users of the Google Chrome browser can take the following steps:
- Fire up Google Chrome.
- Pago’s official website can be found here.
- On the toolbar, choose the red ABP button.
- From the context menu, disable the ‘Enables on this site’ function.
- The red colour ABP icons transform black and white after successfully removing the pop-up blocker.
- Users will restart Google Chrome and begin playing pogo games without any issues.
Users of the Mozilla Firefox browser should take the following steps:
- Mozilla Firefox is a web browser that you can use to search the internet.
- Go to the Pogo website and log in.
- On the browser toolbar, click the ABP pop-up blocker button.
- On this platform, I disabled the named activated alternative.
- Check to see if the ABP symbol switches from red to black and white.
- If so, the user can finish the process by refreshing the web browser.
Users of the Safari web browser can take the following steps:
- Safari is a web browser that you can use to search the internet.
- Visit the Pogo website.
- On the Safari toolbar, click the grey ABP ad-block plus button.
- Select the feature available on this site and turn it off.
- Refresh your browser and get ready to play.
Even, some issues, such as the Pogo Games sign-in and password problems, can be resolved quickly and easily.
Users will get rid of pop-up blockers on the pogo this way. The Pogo website supports a variety of pop-up blockers that can be installed or used. Different methods for removing different types of pop-up blockers can exist. Users may also contact the pogo games customer service team for help with removing the pogo pop-up blocker.