Pogo offers one of the best online gaming experiences, but there may be times when you experience problems with Pogo games. In the worst case, your Club Pogo account may be banned by administrators for several reasons. If you believe that banning your Pogo account was a mistake, you should contact EA and let them know about it. Here’s how you can do it.
Fix Pogo Account Banned Issues
- Access EA Support and click Contact Us. Choose a game from which your Pogo account is suspended or restricted. If it is on your EA account, choose Origin.
- Select your platform. Choose Manage My Account, then click Suspended or Prohibited Account.
- Provide the necessary details to the Pogo support agent. For example, if you have selected Origin, you may be asked if you access it through a Basic Access subscription. Choose the contact option. Log in to your suspended or prohibited account.
- If you cannot log in, enlist the help of an advisor.
- You will see the webform by email. Fill in the form to indicate your case. Provide as much information as possible. The subject line should indicate your reason, product, or the game where you got the suspension or restriction and your username. Your subject line will look like this – Account Forbidden – Answer Headquarters – MyName112
- Describe your concern in the text box below the subject line. You must provide your username, detailed information about your case, including any information or error message stating that you have received the email address used for your suspended or prohibited account. Your username is your EA ID. Your HQ username and EA ID are the same. However, for dedicated forums for a specific game, your username may be different. Indicate your username and forum as well as the language in which it is.
- You should indicate what is happening and why Pogo Technical Support should once again review the work done on your account. If you play a mobile game, your email address may not be associated with this game. Send email to EA using the email address associated with your EA account. In this way, you will get more information about the action taken on your game account.
Each form is reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Emails regarding suspension and prohibition have been sent by email@example.com, so see emails from this address. The team managing suspended and prohibited accounts work only by email and not by Pogo phone number. By submitting the form, your concern will be with this team.
If you have not received an email, then you should check your social, spam or junk files. Check if there is any response from firstname.lastname@example.org. Add this email address to your list of trusted senders. What if the team cannot terminate your account? Some games follow their dispute resolution process. Therefore you should use the link for the game to be listed.
If you cannot use one of your non-EA or EA games online, your Xbox or PlayStation may block you. Consult the Xbox support or PlayStation support team for assistance. If you do not know which account is banned or suspended? Suspensions or restrictions may affect one or all of your EA accounts.